Obviously I have to do some sort of review that summarizes my entire year in like four words. So here goes. It will not be four words. Hopefully it’s interesting. I shall do my resolutions tomorrow. (Nothing starts the New Year off strong like procrastination, right?)
My 2013 in review
1. I spent a lot of time running. Me?! Running?? I know, right. Here are pictures in case you don’t believe me. (I just realized I’m wearing black spandex in every picture. What does that say about me? I have no idea. I really enjoy black spandex?)
2. I spent a lot of time being sarcastic, in case you couldn’t tell from #1.
3. I painted my room.
4. I got dentures.*
5. I quit playing the flute.
6. I ate a shit ton of food.
7. I had my first Peppermint Mocha. It did not look as nice as the one below.
8. I went to California twice.
9. I finished tenth grade and started eleventh.
10. I learned how to use KT tape and foam rollers.
*I knocked my teeth out last year! Did I mention that? I don’t think I ever did! Anyway, I passed out on my way to school, hit the street face-first, and knocked my two front teeth out on November 7th, 2012. I then had my teeth stuck back in very painfully and crookedly by an emergency room technician who was not an orthodontist, almost got two root canals to try to bring them (the teeth) back to life, decided against the root canals, got them pulled during the spring, got a disgusting set of retainer/dentures, and finally got my current pair of good dentures. Which I can pop out at any time and disgust/terrify/amuse/surprise people. Add that to my bunions and you’ve got yourself a prematurely old lady. 😉 After thousands of dollars of orthodontia over the past six years, my parents were not amused.
Wow, my year was exciting. (aka wow, I did nothing of supreme importance) The fact that I have done absolutely nothing this winter break (and just tried to put an apostrophe in the word “done”- like, don’e) does not bode well for 2014. Oh well. Have a good New Year’s!