1. My first run in two whole weeks!! I totally, completely, 100% look like an squinty eyed chipmunk is this picture. Just ignore that. 35 minutes at a moderate (right now, it used to be easy) pace…it was fantastic.
2. YOU’RE SO GOOD AT PARKING. Some moron parked literally in the middle of the parking lot, so I could not leave. The sass faucet was turned on full blast when the driver got back and asked, “Oh…are you trying to get out?” to which I replied “Maybe just a little bit. *fake big cheesy smile*”
4. Black bean brownies! My mom was extremely skeptical because the first time I made black bean brownies was a disaster, but this time they passed the brother taste test without me revealing the secret ingredient! Score: me, 1, mom, 0.
6. Metro adventures once again. I went to a baseball game with the same three friends but the Metro decided to stop running or something at 11:30 pm. I was basically falling asleep on my feet in the middle of the Metro station.
7. My legs may not be getting too much exercise (rest day again today) but at least my arm muscles look great! I’m trying out new strength routines that don’t require a gym membership. 🙂 Plus a new workout top from Sports Authority!